Please check back before the show for updates and more details:
**** Explore the Interactive Grounds Map! ****
Saturday and Sunday have the same schedule except were noted:
10:00 am – Gates Open
10:00-12:00 Pancake Breakfast!
10:00- 1:00 B-17 flights available!
TBD Plane Talks!
TBD Infotainment Forms!
11:00- 1:00 K-9 demonstration!
1:00 – 3:30 B-17 ground tour!
1:15 – 3:30 Wings Over Waukesha Air Show!
- 1:15 Aircraft Showcase!
- 2:00 Warbird Flight Demonstration!
- 2:40 Jumpers Away!
- 2:45 Aerobatic Show!
- Meet the Aerobatic pilots after their performance!
3:30 – Close B-17 flights available!
6:00 pm – Gates Close (5:00 pm Sunday)
Activities available while gates are open:
- Kid Zone activities!
- Pretend to fly child size airplanes!
- Try various construction and assembly techniques!
- Walk a tight rope!
- Fly the airplane sea saw!
- Boy Scout city activities, including Scuba Lessons!
- Girl Scout city activities!
- Helicopter Rides!
- Food and Merchandise Vendors!
- Various Commercial Exhibitors!
- WWII Reenactor Encampment!
- Antique Automobiles!
- Wet your whistle at “The Dock” and enjoy various musical performances!
- Static aircraft displays and Warbird displays(while not in operation)!
- Theresa Eaman singing WWII era songs!